[Dailydrool] Vests to wear walking dogs

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 17:07:15 PDT 2012

What bugs me even more than that are parents who tell their kids to go
pet the doggie, without asking the owner if the doggie would like to be
petted. Basil is the most tolerant dog I've ever known, so he's fine
with it, but Waldo absolutely hated kids. If I saw them coming I'd cross
the street, but there were still parents who didn't get the picture and
would come charging across, talking all the while about how much the
doggie would love to have his ears petted. This particular doggie would
have taken the kids' hands off if they'd tried. You can't expect kids to
understand without being told, but adults should know better, and
parents like this always get a loud lecture from me. How many take it to
heart, I don't know.

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB