[Dailydrool] You Had Me at Ahrooo book (with cover featuring Frank the Tank)

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Tue Aug 14 15:17:08 PDT 2012

My apologies for being delayed in responding to the inquiry about the You
Had Me at Ahrooo book (a compilation of some wonderful Daily Drool posts).
It is still available and profits go to House of Puddles or BROOD (you can
specify a preference when you order via my website --
www.fortheloveofdog.net or I alternate for orders via Lulu.com). The cover
features the legendary Frank the Tank, one of the most photogenic hounds.
Thanks for asking. There are SO many great basset books out there. I have
Diane Morgan's, and great book called Maggie's Way from years ago, Ginny
Tata Phillips's Bassetku, and so many others. All reveal a different aspect
of the quirky bassetude that we all know and love!

Thanks to all those who have purchased You Had Me at Ahrooo -- and
especially to all those whose stories and photos are included in it!

Drool on,

Susan, forever slave to my oldsters (Toby and Daisy), my youngsters
(Rembrandt and Pippin) and sweet Stanley ATB