[Dailydrool] Bassets and Loose dogs

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 15:10:30 PDT 2012

Or any dog and loose dogs.
I carry a riding crop. I know we have been down this road countless times
before.
It delivers a nasty blow if I put power into it but mostly makes a slap and
a lot of noise. Of course, the loose dog has to be close and that's a
disadvantage. I always warn people. Several times. I have actually had to
use it only once.

HEY! This guy on Shark Week has a University of Iowa lanyard. My Al Ma
Mater. More or less. Probably less than more (I left early to get married.)

MomPerson, who is apparently easily thrilled to
Nigel, Llewis and Conley