[Dailydrool] Fly Catcher?

Nicole Haase nicole.haase at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 20:51:31 PDT 2012

Anyone else's hound try to catch flies? My Betsy will driver herself nuts,
twisting and contorting in all kinds of ways, snapping at flies in the
house.

The flies have been especially prolific in our yard this year, meaning
there's always at least one or two flying around my house (slow to enter
the house hounds usually mean extra flies). Betsy leaps and snaps and
dances trying to add a little protein to her diet.

I swear she's caught one or two in the past. Apparently she's been working
with Mr. Miyagi behind my back.

Just curious if this is just my weird little girl or if other folks get
entertained by fly catching acrobatics?

--
Nicole Haase
nicole.haase at gmail.com