[Dailydrool] Fly Catcher?

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 14:13:24 PDT 2012

Waldo used to catch flies, and he was actually good at it. He's see one
zooming around, and would sit very still, until CHOMP. It reminded me of
that scene in The Karate Kid with the chopsticks.

Basil has no interest in flies, although he has been known to play with
a spider.

-Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB