[Dailydrool] Morse having a Gonioscopy

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 15 01:32:36 PDT 2012

Good morning droolers. Morse's eye looked so much better this week but then this morning we have woken and I am not sure...the right eye looks very red again and almost large and turning upwards....I am concerned and have provisionally booked a gonioscopy (to check for glaucoma) tomorrow. He has also been licking frantically recently which I have put down to his normal allergies and the heat, but I am beginning to wonder if something else is going on and he is in pain, and would licking be a sign of pain? Should things clear in the meantime I can always cancel the gonioscopy, but let's see.
Am a week behind with DD's and hope to catch up this afternoon, but for now - drool to all in need.
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB