[Dailydrool] Cow is 6

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 16:05:57 PDT 2012

I posted on the Dailydrool facebook page but totally forgot to email
the drool. On Monday, 8/13, Cowboy turned 6. I still cannot believe
he's already 6!!

He is still as cute as ever and has a high energy level. He whines
next to the bed every morning, whether he wants the back door open,
breakfast, or just some pets and attention. He demands his daily walks
and sometimes even demands a second one.

Prime example was yesterday. He spent an hour at the dog park, got to
take a car ride to pick me up at the train station, was fed a big
dinner including a sprinkle of Parmesan and was even given several
cookies and a piece of lunch meat. Was that enough? Nope not at all.
Around 9pm he started howling at us like a crazy man demanding doG
knows what. I finally chased him around the house for a few minutes
and then he settled into MY spot on the couch and fell fast asleep.
Apparently my seat was what he wanted. He is such a clown.

November 30 will be the official 6 year gotcha day and the anniversary
of me joining the drool. Thanks for the past almost-6 years of
knowledge, laughs, care and advice. I've learned so much here and look
forward to many more years of hounds and droolers.

Drool to all,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert