[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood--Dog On Dutieee

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 16:55:03 PDT 2012

Dis Brudder Elwood, I hab liddel scitement dis morning--I sabe da home from bugerlators. Dat Rite.
I tellz you all liddel story.
Momma git up early dis mornin--and she put on what be da nice stuff, what means she bee seen peepul whut be wif da wreckin cars. I knows she a wearin da good stuff cause she tell me to stey down, no jumpin on da fine stuff. So da mornin go on, I git me bowl, refuse to go out an do me business---now dis new plot by da Brudder--whut be a workin berry nicely----iffin I refuse to go out, she leeb me outa da crate while she gone, and I snooze rite dere on da couch--da Brudder is alweys a finkin you know
She fuss--she pack and go--da front door shut.
I git on me couch out dere in da famblie room, an low an behold--I hear liddel noise at me back door--I lift da ear flap and lissen--dere it be agin--I go ober by da door an lissen----and whut do me wonderin eyeballz see but a arm a comin rite in me dog door--I mean a peepul arm rite dere--I gib liddel warnin growl--and dere be more noise--I moobe in fur da kill--now dis just aint rite--dis my home---
I bout needed da smellin saltz fur whut heppin den.
Da flap moobes on me door--and here come half ob me Momma--yup in me dog door a reachin fur da locks--I go gib her a sniffy.
She be testy alrite---I teke liddel steppin back--Brudder Elwood aint no fool---dat be attertoode rite dere.
Well da old woman is a now half layin on da pateeo and got da odder half in da home--she finially git da lock--and in it comes--
Dis aint purty folks--
She a wearin paw mud on dem nice pants---she hollerin bout furgettin to get da keys--I seys Momma dey rite dere on da steps where youze leeb dem----she gittin old youze know--da Brudder jus helpin---

I went in me crate bout dat time.
Da home be safe.