[Dailydrool] Flies & Otis

Michele H. micheyellow at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 20:25:07 PDT 2012

Flies & Otis
Otis was *freaked out* by most flies or little buzzing pests.  Not so much when outside, but in the house, if there was a loud buzzing, he would have that "I've got the devil on my tail" freaked out look, and whip his head left/right to see if it had landed on him.  He hated that!!   He would run to the computer room and bunker down under the desk.  Poor guy, we'd laugh and tell him he was a million times bigger than the fly!  Sometimes when we'd get the fly swatter, he would get brave and WOOF loudly, and we'd see it on the window and point it out, then he'd feel brave and bark at it, sometimes putting his paws on the sill ledge.  Once it was Smacked & dead, we'd show it to him, SEE it is DEAD it can't hurt you!  Then all peace was restored in the house.  :-)
michele harris