[Dailydrool] Cousin Mootsie Tootsie

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Aug 15 21:59:12 PDT 2012

Mom!!! Get off my tail. I am semi retired.......what? Auntie Feyfey? Oh, yes m'aam.....I know.....Cousin Mootsie....now my job?? Wait, I'm too young........send her back!!

Auntie Feyfey says that my dear, most senior cousin has arrived. All the Jamboree houndies have come woofing to greet her. Unfawtunately, that has become quite the crowd. Auntie Taco just about tripped everybody WOOFING....and Jack came flapping for news of his Hank....and even my Great Gramma Cammie who I did not get to meet.........Momcakes was bawking and flapping her ears. She remembers being at Feyfey's birfday pawty like fawever ago. Mootsie Tootsie was a widdle puppy, playing wif her brother, Bandolino in what is now my backyard....they rolled and played and played and momcakes just couldn't figure out how to get in on the fun...........fast faward to last spring when Cousin Mootsie borrowed my stroller ride on the boardwalk. She did love a pawty.  My very own pupcake, Tootsie Roll Pup lived with Cousin Mootsie......who loved her!

They can't believe that little pupper grew up to be senior Jamboree houndette. Everybody is very glad to see her and the buffet is like a family reunion of my ancestors.....Great Great Gramma? Shazam? Gazillion Gramma Brie? Hi there.....oh dear....houndies I do not know but have only heard of........it is a sad day here when the current  senior girlie leaves, but a happy one when she arrives........

Which has me scared...cause I thinks that Mootsie leaving makes me senior houndette....I AM TOO YOUNG!! I am only eight!! I am not wise.....I am pwitty!!!! Oh dear, what's a girl to do. I need a cookie.............

Rusty and the slaves are very sorry that Mootsie has gone to see feyfey, and send slurps to Tootsie Roll, Dr. Stinky and Mrs. Stinky ......I am pawticularly sorry........such responsibility....Mootsie, come back.

Pawtunia