[Dailydrool] Puppymill puppies coughing

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 17 03:56:50 PDT 2012

Those two puppies had that cough when they were here. Kennel cough was my first concern- but it wasn't. They would just cough once in a while- usually after running or chewing up something outside. It was thought as they hadn't had much chance to run, that their lungs weren't quite up to the task yet. Obviously that isn't the reason for the cough. They came here at the end of june or the first of july and stayed 2 weeks. My guys are all ok. We spent a week at a friend's house- all ok there too as well as the the other houndie guests.
Only one time did Rosie have a bit of boogery stuff come out of her nose and that was within the first two days.
sending lots of drool for her and Elwood to get over this and be better soon.
droolies, Angelika
ps- auntie Shirley....when are you bringing my Rosie to visit me? xxx Peaches