[Dailydrool] Woefully behind with DD and Morse

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 17 05:10:51 PDT 2012

Hi droolers. Hopefully will be going through my DDs later on over the weekend but for  now just would like to say we are sending healing drool to all who need it, and there seem to be so many right now. Please if you have a little left over can you sling it UK-bound...Morse had x-rays and an ultrasound yesterday but the cause of pain wasn't found. Fluid has been taken from around the eye area and the back of his mouth, and the results should be in on Monday. A foreign body is suspected and hoped for, with the other possibility being a tumour of course. So he is back at home and eating, though obviously still in terrible pain and his eye looks awful, is on maximal pain killers, 2 antibiotics and drops. And I am worried sick.
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB