[Dailydrool] Coughing Amish pups

Shirley snoozinhounds at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 05:14:53 PDT 2012

Thanks to all who wrote about the cough Rosie and Elwood have.  The vet
thinks they had/have kennel cough also. But they were taken from the auction
at the end of June so that is a month and a half. Isn¹t that a long time for
kk to hang on?  It makes me feel better that  you all think the same thing
that the vet and I do.  It just seems like such a long time.  I always
thought Kennel Cough last 2-3 weeks.   I doubt these pups have much immunity
from the momma.  Just can¹t imagine that the mom would have any to give.
Anyway thanks for the advice.  I really appreciate it.
Shirley