[Dailydrool] Thanks to all

ROWDY NIGHTS rowdynights at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 05:47:47 PDT 2012

I just want to Thank my drool Family and let you all know, I don't know what I would do with out all the wealth of knowledge and caring people we have on here. I am taking my little buddy Rowdy who turned 12 in May to the vets today after work. I will be having him tested for Cushings after reading a few of your posts about Cushings, I believe some of the signs and symptoms are pointing in that direction. He is drinking, drinking, drinking so much, infact we usually have to stop him, or he will just keep drinking and then throw up a bunch of water. He is panting a lot and I noticed his belly is looking a little bloated (not bloat) and his spine is starting to feel prominent, and he searches for food all the time too. I was reading on the internet about the testing, and it explained that you can start with a urine test, so this morning at 5:15 I was out there with a tupperware bowl under his boy parts. He gave me a look like what the heck you
 doing!!!If it wasn't for this group, I would have never recognized the signs. So Thank you for posting in detail, and all your concerns about your babies, because of this, I am going in prepared.

I want you all to know, I cry with each hound going to the bridge, and I know in my heart, that Rowdy's time is very limited and how much it will hurt to lose him, but I know you will all understand when that time comes.

Teresa
Rowdy(always my little buddy)
Deuce
Yukon atb forever in my heart