[Dailydrool] Help for Ohio Basset Hound Rescue

Moore, Martha MMoore at odmhsas.org
Fri Aug 17 06:23:38 PDT 2012

A reminder about the fundraiser to help Ohio Basset Hound Rescue....please take a look at our candles and notecard designs.

The candles are wonderful....the fragrances last a long time and the candles burn very cleanly.
These candles are a good value...much better than some of the cheap ones found at the store.
I have one that I recently took out and lit after having it for over a year....it was as fragrant as a new one.

Here is the link.

http://theuncommongarden.com/index.php/obr

Your purchase will help cover the medical bills for a bunch of needy Buckeye Bassets that have been helped by Eva and the OBHR group.
The sick and senior houndies are never turned away, thanks to your generosity!

Thank you very much for your consideration!