[Dailydrool] Kittee

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 05:42:03 PDT 2012

Dis Conley.
I dun seen it!
We gots a pharoah kittee in da neyborhood a liddel white an brown an grey
an ornitch kittee. I want it. MPerson say she a she she gots three colors.
Dats goofy I gots 3 colors I not a she. Nigel not.Llewis not.
I wants dat kittee.
I heers all about kittees from (may he rest in pieces) Mr.Cooper Sir an he
not like dem not won bit but I not afraid.
So Ise gonna trap da kittee da next time she inna yart WHAT LLEWIS??? How
meny time I tole you not reed ober my sholder? So whut youse doin youse
reedin obe my sholder so what chu want?

Mr. Cooper Sir? Whaddabout it? I says it, I says Rest in Pieces like youse
said. What? No you said....how you spell dat?
Ok Ok.
May he rest in PEACE.

You heppy now Mr. Reed da Dikshunarrie?

Enyways I gone git dat kittee. MomPerson say leeb da kittee alone she got
wepons I nebber dreemt about but I nose bedder. She too liddel. I gone git
her.

Not sure whut I gone do wif her. Ohwell.

Love an Drool to dem whut needs it,

Conley ob Conley Conley Conley and Llewis an Nigel