[Dailydrool] Secret "Secret Pawtner"

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Fri Aug 17 18:09:02 PDT 2012

I haven't been participating in the Secret Pawtner goings on for a few
years.  With Daniel being ill, and the store, I pretty much have my hands
full and it just seemed like one more thing to do.  In past years I've
participated and enjoyed it very much.  I hope to participate in the future,
too.

Someone, however, has very kindly taken me on as a Secret Pawtner and is
keeping his/her identity a secret (well, duh!).  I received a boxful of
wonderful treasures today from the Slobber Shoppe.  I'm hoping that someone
will own up to being the kind soul who brightened my day because I'd like to
reciprocate with a big box of chocolates during the holidays.

Thank you so very much, Secret Pawtner.  The box contained two bags of
treats for the girls and Lilie knows that they are here.  They will enjoy
them very much!

I don't get the Secret Pawtner Daily Drool, so if someone would like to cut
and paste this onto an email for them, I'd appreciate it.

To Whoever....THANK YOU!

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil.