[Dailydrool] Help Needed

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 17 17:46:32 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's LuLu,

As you know it's been a roller coaster here at my home.  2 and a half weeks ago
my brother Cyrus went to the bridge.  Nobody has played since.  Not really.
 Snoopy tried to chase the ball at the park last week to cheer up the clueless
momPerson but his heart wasn't in it.  Then the clueless momPerson got word
about 2 bassets in the Salinas shelter and she scrambled down there and pulled
them both representing GGBR with 25 minutes to spare!  To be fair they had
allotted her an extra half hour in case she hit traffic.  One of those bassets
continued north on the underground basset railroad and the other, Miss Gracie,
is staying here at my home.

Well then.  Grace gets along with  everyone.  If you put her on furniture she
will get off.  She sleeps on dog beds and leaves other peoples stuff alone and
while I'd like to claim she's perfect she did have an accident yesterday, got
excited and forgot.  ONE accident.  But on the other hand this morning we were
all playing and she stopped right in the middle and ran out the dog door and
peed and came back and continued playing.

We look like this when we are playing:

http://youtu.be/t3JKEdntNOY

The clueless momPerson is saying Gracie has lots of admirers and will get
adopted real soon, maybe as soon as she is spayed (next Friday).  But Snoopy and
I have hatched a plan to keep her, we like her and if we let her get adopted the
next foster could be very different.  So, here's the plan ...... Snoopy is going
to write an e-mail to GGBR telling them the cluelss  momPerson is failing again.
 And he's got her paypal account info so we can pay the adoption fee.  Now
here's the part where we need help.  We need someone with an opposable thumb to
sign the adoption contract.  Can someone help us please?

Thank you from LuLu with Snoopy and Gracie who are both napping after all our
playing this morning