[Dailydrool] Thank you PFB in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii !!!!

Sandra Helbling sandyhelbling at msn.com
Sat Aug 18 08:55:46 PDT 2012

Dear Pacific Basset Feet in Hawaii,
Thank you so much for the wonderful secwetpawtner box of goodies from Hawaii at my door last night!  Bubba loved, loved, loved the treats and especially the squeeky toy which he carried around the house most of the night.
Thank you so much!  Snail mail thank you will be on its way to you as well.  I won't forget your kindness!
Sandy & Bubba (did momperson mention I LOVE the squeeky toy?)