[Dailydrool] I Got T-Boned at WallyMart

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Aug 18 18:03:12 PDT 2012

Momma here--and yes I did.
Today was wallyworld day-I had to get frozen veggies and gas-x gelcaps for the gang. Well, as I walked in and checked out the produce, they were putting out nice fresh bananas. I pushed the buggie on over and waited as the lady finished putting out the last few bunches. I was standing stock still, waiting, when out of somewhere----here come this guy-pushing his buggie at a full run. Remember the old show Supermarket Sweep?? Okay-picture it--here he came, Mr Geek himself, khaki pants, belted up around his neck--shirt to match, and he smashed into the side of my buggie, hard enough to bring 2 wheels off the floor.
Does he say he is sorry?? Excuse me??
Nope. His remark to me was get the hell out of my way.
Oh yes he did. And he kept on running people scattering out of his way-----
I was stunned--I mean too stunned to do a thing. You see all the wallymart pictures of crazy stuff, but this guy was sure on some kind of mission yet to be video.
Now I ask-what in the world could possibly be that important at wallymart??????

I did get the hounds supplies, but my gosh----

Drool to all in need!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,