[Dailydrool] Basset hobbies

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 19:05:44 PDT 2012

I enjoy reading the clues on Secret Pawtner each year, whether or not I am participating. this year one of the clues was "Your Basset and mine share a hobby". Now it turns out that the clue meant that both bassets kept their slaves company while the slaves engaged in a mutual activity. But it got me to thinking about Basset hobbies. Mine enjoy cat poop eating, watching out the front door for passing cats, napping, smelling the ground, and of course eating. Sounds like a great ad in the Personals section of the newspaper.