[Dailydrool] Basset Hobbies

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Mon Aug 20 06:51:58 PDT 2012

What a great topic!  Let's see...

Lilie enjoys bossing and begging.  She's a queen in her own mind and feels
that everyone should obey her every command.  It rarely works but she's not
one to give up easily.  As for begging, she has achieved stardom in that
area.  Simple glances, sad face and depressed demeanor let me know that
treats are required immediately.  If I'm not quick enough, barking and
repeated glances at the desired item soon bring the treat to her mouth.  If
it's a carrot, she stands by the refrigerator and a Milk Bone finds her next
to the counter.

Daffodil excels at stuffed toy destuffing.  She no longer hurries through
her destuffing task, but slowly relishes each movement.  Mouth to hole in
toy, fluff to floor.  Repeat.

Both, of course, find power napping to be their gold medal activity.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil