[Dailydrool] Dexter and food

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 06:42:59 PDT 2012

What is it about a Dexter and stealing food?

My Dexter is a very good boy - well 99.9% of the time. Leave him alone
with food - he'll eat it.  My Dexter has stolen various food items off
the counter including Oreo cookies, a entire package of Beggin Strips,
a box of milkbones, several bananas (his favorite), a K-cup of coffee,
and dog food.  My Dexter has food allergies.  Before leaving the
kitchen unattended, any food item must be stored.

doG help me if he learns how to open the pantry cabinet door or the
refrigerator.

Jan
Lady & Dexter