[Dailydrool] Conley and the Kitee

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 09:35:36 PDT 2012

Dear Conley,
Be careful what you wish for.  We have a kitee that comes over from the
neighbor's house.  Mom thinks it is a he because it is REALLY big.  Like it
got into a 5 gallon bucket and stole a dead bird.  Yep.  It is that tall.
It is really pretty.  It is white with gray tiger stripes.  We aren't sure
that you have to be tall to be a male.  Blitzen ATB was taller than Elwood
ATB and Beauford and she was a she.  Elwood ATB and Beauford were/are
he's.  We think it is because the stupid mom named a basset after a
reindeer, but I digress.  Anywho.  I cornered that cat.  Yessir I did!  Now
I have holes in my nose.  Mom showed the vet when I was there for my ear
and the vet said I shouldn't stick my nose where it doesn't belong.  I was
just poking the kitee to see what it would do.

There is also a kitee at the vet's.  His name is Bubba.  He is MEAN.  He
lays on the checkout counter and then when you aren't suspecting it, he
jumps on your back and strangles you with his paws and bites your ears.
Then he RUNS!  One of these days I am going to catch that stupid kitee.  I
hates him!  I am going to jump on him and sit on him and bite his ears!  So
far I can't catch him.  He can climb on the food bags and I can't.  Just
when I am about to get him, they tell him to quit picking on me and put him
in his cage.  Why don't they do that BEFORE he bites me?  That is what I
want to know.  If you catch the stupid kitee beware of the teeth and
claws.  Then bite the stupid thing on the ear for me!

Bugsey, with Beauford, Browyn, and the monslave Jennifer