[Dailydrool] Afraid of Kittees

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Mon Aug 20 17:23:57 PDT 2012

Our Gracie, who is a big girl (60 pounds) and has an incredibly big, deep,
loud bark, is terrified of cats.  She is not a big barker when she's
outside, in fact about the only time she barks when she's outdoors is when
she sees a cat at night.  Scares the peewaddy out of her and she starts
bellowing.  We have 4 resident cats, and they are all afraid of Gracie
because she is soooo loud, if they come too close to her she will bellow at
them and act belligerent - little do they know that she's so loud because
she's afraid of them.  Okay, Patty the Krazy Kat is not afraid of Gracie,
but Patty is not called the Krazy Kat for nothing.  Funny thing though,
Gracie ignores Patty.  Strange.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net