[Dailydrool] Harry thanks a generous Drooler

Laura Moravinski lou.mo at comcast.net
Tue Aug 21 03:30:16 PDT 2012

A big thank you and cyber hug goes out to the amazing Drooler that provided dates for houndies to be featured in the calendar.  My Harry’s handsome face will be featured on April 28th.  It makes me smile knowing that on one whole day next year and entire group of people will be able to see my boy in all his glory.  His 11th birthday would have been April 7th and I know he is thrilled that for this birthday he will get the fawning over he always loved.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Laura and Harry ATB and modeling his calendar poses