[Dailydrool] DDrool on the way.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Aug 21 18:47:51 PDT 2012

Just to let all know that I have been praying and Ben has been drooling a
lot for all in need.  I know I am late, but better late than never.   First
off it is going out to Marie and her ailing mother.  I will continue  to
pray for the both of you, hoping that she is comfortable, and not  suffering.
It is so hard to see a strong person just waste away.

Drool is then going out to Morse, Dexter and Rowdy, hoping that they all
get back to health soon and completely. It is also going out to their slaves,
as  having a ailing hound is very stressful.

Douglas and Ben