[Dailydrool] BASSET HOBBIES WAKING AT NIGHT

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Thu Aug 23 08:46:35 PDT 2012

MINE DO THAT OCCASIONALLY.

tILLY, FULL BASSET, WILL BARK AT MY SIDE OF THE BED IF SHE NEEDS TO GO OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.  lAST NIGHT HOWEVER, SHE BARKED, i WOKE UP, TOOK HER OUT AND SHE DID NOTHING!!

then, of course, the other 2 have to go out also.  It must have neen a 3-way conspired effort.  As I took each one out by the front door, where we go at night, NONE of them peed or pooped!!  Needless to say, I also had trouble getting back to sleep!!

Tired Slave Sue to Tilly, Phoebe and Harvey