[Dailydrool] Thanks, Stephanie

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 17:13:01 PDT 2012

I received a lovely package in the mail today, a real surprise package.I simply couldn't believe my eyes.  In the package was a beautiful basset ball point pen, a wonderful basset keychain and a lovely basset checkbook cover.  Best of all, a lovely note from Stephanie, GracieMay, SadieMae, Lightning and GingerATB. with a picture of Sadie,Gracie and Ginger.  (what gorgeous bassets!)  I couldn't participate in the Secret Pawtner program this summer, as Raymond is suffering with his large rectal tumor, and I really didn't think he'd still be with us now - but we're so lucky - he is still with us and enjoying his life as he always had.  Thanks, Stephanie for the lovely gifts, and your good wishes.  It's such a pleasure to have wonderful friends in the Daily Drool  And a comfort, too.  Stephanie, I would've sent you a regular mail note, but didn't have your return address on the package.  I did notice that it was sent from New York, tho.  Raymond
 and I send out very best wishes to all!                  Fondly,       Beryl & Raymond