[Dailydrool] Doggy Door

Tim Mayer tcm541 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 19:20:13 PDT 2012

I have a doggy door for my hounds. For years I had the medium size, high
enough up the door that the shelties I used to have could use it easy. Then
along came the bassets. The older they got, the more they struggled getting
through. Now, with Maggie having more problems than ever (and the last
sheltie gone), I put a new door in. Large, sized for up to 100 pound dogs.
But instead of cutting the door out all the way around, I cut down. The
outside bottom of the door is as low as I could put it and have the door
still structurally sound. No more jumping for Maggie - she just steps
through, happy as can be.

Tim 'n  Puppies
Maggie d'Earest
Leia Round