[Dailydrool] Pribacy.....

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu Aug 23 20:34:41 PDT 2012

Deer Gracie,
This is Delilah Belle from NJ.  First of all, congratulations on your Clueless Momperson FINALLY getting with the program and understanding you had already found your forever home and did not need to go anywhere!  Sometimes they are SO dense.

But, I digress.  I completely understand how you feel about needing PRIBACY when doing one's houndette business.  I, too, would prefer to do this unsuperbised by anyone.  However, we have neither a fenced yard nor a doggie door to provide for access to accomplish this in our new home so I have to deal with the Mamaslave following me - (well, us - she makes me drag the old guy around as well) during my constitutional forays into either the backyard or the wooded area on the next block which I prefer.  She refuses to be trained in the time required to circle about in the grass until the pawfect spot has been found.  And, the horror of it all - she WATCHES me until I have completed my toilette AND picks it up and deposits it in the garbage!  It is SO very embarrassing and enough to make a delicate girly-girl houndette such as myself sigh in frustration.  The things one must endure...

Anyroo...just wanted you to know you are not alone in the trials and tribulations of slabe training.

Snooters,
Delilah Belle Basset - one half of the Dynamic Duo from NJ