[Dailydrool] bug spray

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 04:51:57 PDT 2012

I would think if I found Brown Recluse spideys in my house I would call a
pro to exterminate, boarding the dogs for a day or two. Those things are
not something you want around.
We have a ton of crickets in the house this year which the dogs find
fascinating. I miss my cats: when we had cats I would find little cricket
drumsticks here and there, apparently not edible.
Conley says please to tell everyone that whatever that was at the gate this
morning he chased it off. From the sounds of the barking it was a Dragon.
Since it was 4 in the morning and we have a neighborhood full of skunks I
got them in immediately and did not bother to look.
MomPerson, too chicken to hunt for skunks at 4 a.m.
Nigel,Llewis and Conley