[Dailydrool] Maggie and Barney

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Fri Aug 24 03:52:40 PDT 2012

Good morning.
It's been almost 3 months since Barney has been with us. Seems like forever. Apparently Maggie and Barney bark at Daddy in the middle of the night to go out. Sometimes it's both or just one. Thankfully I don't hear it because I take medication. The babies sleep in my bed and I have noticed a couple of times,Barney has peed the bed. Anyone ever have that happen? I don't know if he does it in his sleep or he's too tired to get up or what.
Dieting is not working. This boy is hungry 24/7. I'm trying to fill him up with healthy foods but he wants more more more. He's always scoping out Mag's bowl . She finishes her food even if she doesn't want to just so Barney can't have it. Right now they are both laying here at my feet, patiently, waiting for breakfast. Such good babies.
Have a nice day.
Kimberly, Mommy to Miss Maggie Mildred and Barney(I'm soooooooo hungry)