[Dailydrool] Cysts and lumps

cstaffordmail at gmail.com cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 12:38:57 PDT 2012

Otter has had cyst lumps all his life. I have them checked every so often by the vet and I check for changes every day. He also has had a skin patch on his chest that built up over time due to the pressure on his chest when he lays down. The look always bothered us but after many tests it was just fatty skin so we left it. Well he developed a lump under it. In he goes to vet to have it sampled and tested. It came back as just fat. A few months pass and a cyst on his side burst...gross...so in we go to have it checked. Yep, came back as just a cyst, no suspicious cells. We use a holistic vet so he gives Otter some Max's Formula tea pills that are supposed to make the cysts either come to the top, drain and go away or disperse internally. Well, when using Chinese therapy we've never been 100% sure it has worked. The issues have eventually gone away but that could be time. This Max's Formula really works. Otter's cysts he's had for YEARS are coming to the top, draining and disappearing. It's the weirdest thing.
Back to the chest thing...one day the lump doubled so in we go and surgery is scheduled. Dr gets in there to find it was more complicated. The mass grew down before it grew up. It had reached his lung area and had developed its own blood supply. He had 5 layers of stitches in his chest when it was over. We waited for the biopsy and thankfully it was just fat ( can't remember the fancy name.) Who knows how long it was growing deep inside him.
Moral of the story, get the lumps checked. Most dr can neddle biopsy and look on their own without sending it out. If there is a change, act on it. And, I guess this herbal stuff really does work!
Cheryl
Otter and Radar
Mollie and Jefro

Sent from my iPad