[Dailydrool] nighttime bathroom needs

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Fri Aug 24 13:00:22 PDT 2012

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva to Wichita and Sedgwick County

Miss Angela seems to think that you all have it badly confused.
She often sleeps by my bed or on the cool tile in my bathroom
and is awakened when my aging bladder causes me to get up
in the night for a bit of relief.  Yet she never complains.  She
greets me slowly but warmly, waddles over for some loving and
then allows me to put her out briefly for a pre-emptive piddle.  It
is very rare that she awakens me.

Bill (I cain't hold it like I used to)
Angela (can't you medicate that?)