[Dailydrool] Watch "The Pioneer Woman" with Ree Drummond this Saturday, August 25

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 10:09:39 PDT 2012

On tomorrow's episode of "The Pioneer Woman" hosted by Ree Drummond (Food
Network channel, 10:30 am Eastern Time/9:30 Central), she is home alone for
the weekend and will be cooking some of her favorites, but the HIGHLIGHT of
the show is going to be when she "attempts" to give her 2 Bassets, Charlie
& Walter, a bath. It should be a hoot! She absolutely adores her houndies,
especially Walter, and they are featured quite a bit on both her show and
in her blogs.

Drool being slung to all babies (and humans alike) in need. Have a great
weekend.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."