[Dailydrool] Nursemaid Snoopy

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 24 16:58:13 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's nursemaid Snoopy here,

My little sister Gracie came home.    LuLu and I sulked all day.  We were very
worried, we were afraid the clueless momPerson gave away our friend (wouldn't be
the first time) and so we were very upset all day but Gracie is FINALL HOME.

I gave her a good sniff and she smells funny.  They removed some of her girls
part according to the clueless momPerson.  She is sleepy and confused and just
lays around but I don't care because she is all mine mine mine mine mine and she
came home.

And I'll tell you something too.  My little sister held it all day and she
waited until she was home and thought she had some privacy (HA, clueless
momPerson was lurking) and she went out back and took care of business when she
came home cause that's what good girls do and even though she was scared and
confused and the mean ole clueless momPerson dropped her off at the Vets and
they cut her open and took her girls parts out and sewed her back up she STILL
wanted to be a good girl cause that's how she is.

More later from Snoopy who needs to go check on Gracie again