[Dailydrool] George

Jerri Fehrman jerrifehrman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 17:06:56 PDT 2012

Since George died 8/28, I have received soooo many responses, e-mails,
e-cards and regular cards expressing sympathy. I want to thank every one
who did so. It meant the world to me that drool people never let a person
who has lost their basset, grieve alone. These sympathy responses made me
cry good tears and really helped me deal with George's loss. I so
appreciated it. I want to say a special Thank you to Jean Harris, my secret
partner, who donated to Senior Houndsabound rescue in George's memory. That
donation in George's memory meant the absolute world to me. Thank you Jean
from the bottom of my heart. Drool people are so very special, kind and
caring people, the absolutely the best people in the world!!!!  Thank you
all.   Jerri, mom to Moose and missing 7 pieces of my heart at the bridge.