[Dailydrool] What a surprize

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Aug 25 13:00:50 PDT 2012

When I opened my front door to get the mail today there was a huge envelope in the mailbox. To my surprize it was from New York and it was addressed to mememememe Chris Bly with WMBRI Basset Rescue. Inside was some Moon Doggie Coffee yummy yum and some adorable Basset socks, a couple of Basset magnets and an adorable picture of three lovely bassets and the cutest Beagle that could pass for a basset he is so adorable!!! Thank you Flash D, Anna, Toby and Windy!!!
Thank you so much Walli You made my day!!!