[Dailydrool] Grieveing in the basset world

barbcressy at charter.net barbcressy at charter.net
Sat Aug 25 17:19:33 PDT 2012

Jerri so sorry about George, but so glad for the love from the droolers.
Joanne sorry about Rosemary, and prayers and drool for veronica. I lost
my sweet Dakota at the end of March, and I had a basset loving friend
who introduced me to many other basset loving friends (on FB) They most
certainly helped me in my grieving. Today was our Bark for Life a Relay
for life event. I spoke about my cancer, and also about my journey with
Dakota. He is still on my mind every day. I am so glad to have stumbled
onto this group as well. I have immersed myself in all things basset. At
the beginning of July I brought home an 8 week old basset puppy, it is
funny she is so much like Coda, she will never replace him but helps me
remember.