[Dailydrool] Rosemary & Veronica

ILVBASSETS at aol.com ILVBASSETS at aol.com
Sat Aug 25 16:35:37 PDT 2012

Joanne,

My heart really goes out to you in your recent loss of Rosemary. We are
praying and sending healing drool for Miss Veronica because we know your heart
 does not want to feel two such losses so close together.   We lost our
pack of 4 in 2008 3 in one month then the 4th 6 weeks after and know too well
how much pain one heart can hold.    (((HUGS))) to you... wishing  for
Veronica to take her sweet time following her sister.

Regards,

Alisa  Garbrick - BROOD VP Adoptions
_Ilvbassets at aol.com _ (mailto:ILVBassets at aol.com) -_ www.brood-va.org_
(http://www.brood-va.org/)
Home:  717-845-2786
Bassetmom to  Molly,Maggie,Watson & Buddy (ATB) and currently Bentley &
Sadie