[Dailydrool] You Had Me at Ahrooo by Susan Randolph

debbiebdah at aol.com debbiebdah at aol.com
Sat Aug 25 18:35:19 PDT 2012

Hi,

Just wanted to thank everybody for their information how to order this book!  I received the book while at work today.  I can feel a long night of reading and enjoying the stories.  Just did a 9.5 hour day and came home Mom is sick with Bronchitis, off to another pharmacy to get her script for antibiotics.  Back home reading emails and going to check Facebook.  Then settle in bed to read by book.

Again, thank you for help to locate this book.

What a great bunch of people!

Thank you.
Deb