[Dailydrool] 5 days left!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sun Aug 26 07:13:12 PDT 2012

5 days left

To enter your senior Basset in the contest to earn a month in the

2013 Senior Basset Calendar

All Bassets over the age of 7yrs can be a contestant!

With each entry , you get a random support date in the calendar

(as long as there are still spots open, so hurry to get your entry in!)

and no entry fees!!

Support the Bounders with our annual fundraiser and send in a photo of your
over 7yr old Basset to try and be one of the top 12 gracing our 2013 Senior
Basset calendar

Email you hounds photo, along with a short bio to

 <mailto:houndsabound at cfl.rr.com> houndsabound at cfl.rr.com

Starting Sept 1, we will be voting, ($1 per vote) for your favorite hound/s
for the top honors.

Calendars will be on sale starting Sept 1,  and will be mailed out around
the 3rd week in Nov!

Any questions,  just ask!

Your support is very much appreciated!

Wen and the Bounders,

Eddie, Nathan, Floyd, Andrew, Delta Burke, Valentine, Suzi, Zoey, Esty,
Bona, Buddy Love, Scooter, Lucas, Duke, Duchess, Beemer, and Noah