[Dailydrool] making a list, checking it twice

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 26 09:35:37 PDT 2012

Hi it's Gracie,

I didn't feel well the last couple of days.  The clueless momPerson was beside
herself, yes she was, she was standing there right beside herself not knowing
what to do and so she asked droolers.

To my best count four of you suggested she take a piece of plastic and stick it
up my butt till it went beep, beep, beep, beep, beep.  I believe I have Bev,
Marie, Val, and Jennifer to thank for this.  Is that correct??

Can you feel the stink eye coming your way?  Please let me know if I missed
anyone.

Love,
Gracie

P.S.   I know you had my best interests at heart and the poor momPerson is
clueless but sheesh ..... didn't any of you see my note earlier in the week
about PRIVACY???  I mean puuullleeaasse!!