[Dailydrool] Secret Pawtner

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 26 09:43:53 PDT 2012

Hi droolers,

Wow, I've never played secret pawtner before.  It's a lot of fun.  The gang and
I wanted to give a shout out to Lisa, Wednesday, Booy & Darrin the c at t for all
our goodies.

We got 2 kinds of fancy treats which all the dogs (including Gracie this
morning) love and we got a computer bag with a basset who looks just like LuLu
on it and we got a basset cookie cutter and some basset post its which Natalie
commandeered right out of the box and we got a doggie picture frame and we got
the Elvis (ain't nothing but a hound dog) ornament and we got a basset dish towl
and we got a basset photo album and we got another ornament too and we got a
basset cook book (which Natalie also commandeered) and we got a thermal mug
which you can put your own pictures in which Julianne commandeered and I'm sure
I missed something cause we got a lot of stuff and we love it ALL.

Thank you SO much Lisa it all couldn't have come at a better time.

I love the drool

--Dale

P.S.  Stay dry and stay safe and stay out of the storms way secret pawtner, we
are drooling for you!!