[Dailydrool] Drool for Basset Dad

Terry amzany1 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 18:38:42 PDT 2012

  I am asking for lots of drool as they are doing tests on my husband Dan who is in the hospital to confirm that he does have cancer and if there is any chance that treatment would extend his quality of life if cancer is confirmed.  These tests are to be done on Monday as far as I know.  He went to the ER on Weds. last week  and was found to be in critical condition.  I have been very blessed to have friends and his family who are very close and concerned for both him and me.  Mostly I am thankful that they understand when I turn my phone off and sleep so I can recharge and go on.   I pray that Heavenly Fathers will be done and that I can accept it whatever it is. Ollie Basset misses his Dad very much and the two little brothers who were not blessed to be Bassets miss him being home also.  They stick to me like glue when I am at home.  Ollie helps take care of Levi our young JRT who demands lots of attention and a playmate.  Ollie and the
 little guys sure want their Daddy to get well and come home soon.

Terry Sue and Furry Ones