[Dailydrool] Tummy problems

Leah McConnell lmcconnell at centurytel.net
Sun Aug 26 22:51:23 PDT 2012

Dis is the Pebbles asking for advice. Sometimes in the mornings I upchuck on
the bottom of de slave's bed. Last night I did it once in the livingroom
before bed and then three times in the night. The bottom of the bed was a
landmine of yucky stuff and I could barely find a way through it to get off
the bed. The slave made these funny noises each time and then had to wash
the hair sheet. Have any of you slaves out there had this problem with your
houndies. Then the nasty old slave won't feed me. Today she wouldn't let me
out of her sight in case I kept in up. No blackberries for me today.

This is the slave. She has done this since I brought her home - maybe once
every 3 weeks or so. It is always yellow fluid. Last night was the worse.
She has no fever, wants food and poops normally. If that had been me last
night I'd barely been able to get out of bed. All she seemed concerned about
was getting her feet messy. I have tried feeding her some food at bed time
and or/giving her an antacid at bedtime. Nothing seems to help and the vet
doesn't have a clue. It has gotten so I put pee pads on top of the quilt at
the bottom of the bed and place a sheet over the quilt to help reduce the
hair. Last night she got the quilt so now it is off to the Laundromat to use
the big washer for the second time this summer. I am going to call the vet
in the morning to see if we can track  this down.

Drool to those in need.

Leah momslave to Pebbles and Maggie ATB