[Dailydrool] Many Things

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 19:38:17 PDT 2012

First hand, today is the second anniversary of my sweet Pw. Charlie's
departure for the Bridge.  Even after 2 years, it is hard.  I do miss  my
"Little old Man".

Next, in answer to Janett Lopez-Inayama.  My Bennett came to me crate
trained, and he stayed in his crate from roughly 7:30 in the morning to around
5:00 in the evening. He did just fine in it.  He was about 5 years old when
I got him.  I hope this helps.  If you come home at lunch, based on my
experience with Ben, 4 hours should be fine.

Next, drool is going out to all in need.  It is going out to Gracie  who
was spayed, and is now recovering.  I am so glad she started to  eat.  I know
how glad I am when Ben eat w/o coaxing.  It is also going  out to Cooper who
is starting to lose his hair.  Hopefully the vet can find  out why it is
happening and can reverse the condition.  Pebbles is also in  line for drool,
that the vets can find out why she is upchucking so much and  frequently.
That is very scary, and can be upsetting to the  slaves.  Hope she gets
better soon.

Drool is also on the way to Hastings with the damaged disc.  Hope he  does
lose the 5 pounds and that he responds to the meds and gets better soon,
and back to as normal as possible.  Drool is also on the for Molly who has
what may be a cancerous tumor in one of her nail beds.  Hopefully it  can be
removed in total, and that it has not spread.  Hope the amputation  is
successful and that she heals completely.

Lastly, drool is going out to Terry, whose husband is undergoing  cancer
tests,and that they all come back negative.  Hope he comes home soon  and
clean so the hounds will have their daddy back, and be there for many  years.

I am sending my prayers, along with Ben's drool for all these hounds and
humans that need it.

Douglas and Ben