[Dailydrool] sending healing drool and prayers

barbcressy at charter.net barbcressy at charter.net
Tue Aug 28 06:56:37 PDT 2012

Terry Ruby sends drool and I send prayers for Don, I am a 12 year
suvivor, it is a scary road to travel but without my Heavenly Father and
dear sweet family and friends support it would have been worse.

Janette I agree with Paula 100 percent, first bassets are great escape
artists! Second people love to tease, and I would assume it gets very
hot there. Also since you just adopted her she doesnt really know the
area around your house yet, should she escape, and believe me they can
get through the smallest hole, my coda did it several times until we
found the spot that we thought he couldnt. I have a fenced in backyard
and I never leave my dogs out when I am not home. One time I caught
neighbor kids poking sticks through the fence. Boy was I steaming, I
yelled at them and the mom/daycare provider.

I didnt write this to scare you just wanted you to be aware of the
possibilities. Best of luck!