[Dailydrool] Thank YOU!!

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Tue Aug 28 09:37:06 PDT 2012

I received a SURPRISE package in the mail today and it was wonderful Basset
items from Molly Bob the Basset and her human, Martha Knoll.  I was shocked
but elated when I opened it and found some adorable things that I didn't
have!  The bracelet went right onto my wrist!  The sign will go up on the
computer room wall this evening.  I do have to tell you that I won't be
using the towel because I want it to always be as pretty as it is today.  It
will also go up on my wall.

Thank you so much for the secret pawtner gifts and the picture of Molly Bob.
She's adorable and her Mom is a generous Drooler who has really brightened
my day.

Thanks!
Katie, Lilie and Daffodil